How Trainor handles Covid-19
Trainor monitors and follows the current advice from the Directorate of Health and the Institute of Public Health at all times. You can find updated information and advice from the authorities here: www.fhi.no/en/
The public health information and recommendations of the Corona virus form the basis for the measures taken by Trainor.
Measures taken at Trainor
Based on the authorities' recommendations for limiting the Corona virus infection, all our classroom courses were cancelled from medio march. The measure had immediate effect. Several classroom courses is replaced by webinars, and the courses not suitable for the webinar will run as classroom training with less participants and strict measures on infection control.
We kindly ask couse participants enrolled at Trainor's classroom courses to get familiar with our procedures for infection control and behavior in our classrooms. We adhere to the authorities' infection control rules and recommendations, and have taken a number of measures to limit the risk of infection in our facilities. The routines and guidelines are designed to safeguard your, our employees' and the community, and we kindly ask you to respect them.
- If you are ill or have symptoms of respiratory disease (also mild symptoms), please refrain from attending our premises. Please report to us by phone +47 33 37 89 00 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- When you arrive at the facilities, please go to the designated course room. The receptionist will guide you.
- Wash your hands thoroughly on arrival, after using the bathroom and before / after eating.
- Use hand spray before operating the coffee machine.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging and unnecessary physical contact with other course participants and instructor.
- Cough / sneeze in elbow or paper napkin, which is discarded after use. Wash your hands thoroughly after coughing / sneezing.
- If you feel ill or get symptoms of respiratory disease while with us, you must immediately notify the course instructor. You will then be notified if you should leave the room, distributed face maskif needed, and guided to a room while waiting for transport.
- Use the same seating, equipment, materials, etc. throughout the course, as far as possible. If you have been handed a pen, notepad and water bottle at your course space, please include this when you leave the course room after the course has finished.
- If you are in the risk group for covid-19 and need extra follow-up, please let us know in advance so that we can prepare.
- If after the course you find out that you have been infected by Covid-19, please inform us about this. The information will only be used for any questions related to infection detection.
Infection prevention measures taken at Trainor's facilities
Cleaning and hygiene:
- Extra cleaning of contact surfaces such as handles, coffee machine etc.
- Antibac is offered in the entrance (by the coffee machine), in the canteen and in each classroom.
- Posters with infection prevention measures are hung in the entrance area, by toilets, canteen etc.
- Portion-packed food is offered to participants in the canteen.
- Trainor canteen is closed for Trainor employees.
- Stopped offering sliced fruits, nuts, dried fruits, non-portioned snacks
- Reduced number of seats in the canteen to accommodate recommendations about 1 m distance between guests.
(Applies for Trainor Headquarter's canteen. )
- Opportunities for course participation via Teams / Skype / webinar are continuously being developed.
- Full focus on providing digital training solutions where possible.
- Specific guidlines implemented for first aid courses in line with NRR recommendations
- Reduced number of seats in classrooms to accommodate recommendations about 1 m distance between guests.
- No foreign business travels for Trainor employees.
- Domestic business travels are redused to an absolute minimum.
- All Trainor employees works from home if possible.
- Risk assessment of employees' private trips abroad.
- Extensive meeting activities in Teams/Skype, or other interaction platforms.
- Trainor's employees refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
The measures are continuously assessed and supplemented on the basis of information from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, input and requirements from customers, as well as Trainor's own assessments based on this.
Publisert 11/03-2020 14:32