Programming of simulators
Simulators - or digital twins in modern terms - can be very effective tools for design, testing, and training in automatic control. You will learn how to program simulators from scratch with the popular and powerful language Python!
|9||26-27. Fev 2020||Tønsberg||12||11 900,-|
We can also set up courses for your company.
The participants will be able to do Python programming of simulators of dynamic processes and automatic control systems for these processes.
Professionals at varying levels, including teachers, who wish to develop simulators for automatic control systems for design, testing and training.
Simple "mechanistic" process models based on:
● Mass balance
● Energy balance
● Laws of motion (Newton's laws)
Modeling of dynamic systems characterized ass:
● Integrators (accumulators)
● Time-constant systems with time-delay
● Review of the PID controller function and feedforward controllers.
● Measurement filter function (time-constant filter)
● Development of programmable simulator algorithms for process models, measurement filters and controller functions.
Plotting of responses
It is assumed that you are using your own (private or corporate) PC in the course with the free Anaconda-distribution of Python installed.
Course requirements: Participants must have basic programming skills (in any language) and basic knowledge in automatic control.
The course gives the following competence/qualifications: The course gives an introduction to Python programming of simulators, but gives otherwise no particular formal qualification or competence.