FEF and NEK 440
On completing this course, participants will have gained an understanding of NEK 440:2011 and relevant sections of FEF 2006.
|44||29-30. Out 2020||Gardermoen||8||8 900,-|
|15||13-14. Abr 2021||Gardermoen||15||9 200,-|
|35||31. Ago - 01. Set-2021||Gardermoen||15||9 200,-|
We can also set up courses for your company.
On completing this course, participants will have gained an understanding of NEK 440:2015 and relevant sections of FEF 2006.
Planners, administrators, engineers, electrical fitters, operations managers, and others working with electrical supply systems.
● Relation between the regulations, guidelines, norms and REN sheets.
● Central points in FEF and NEK 440 with reference to applicable REN sheets and comments in “Elsikkerhet” – the Directorate for Civil Protection and Emergency Planning’s publication on electrical safety.
● FEF 2006 – Regulations related to electrical supply systems, with guidelines
● Introductory provisions
● General requirements for planning, implementation, alterations, operation and maintenance.
● Documentation and notifications
● High-voltage installations
● NEK 440:2015 – Power installations in excess of 1 kV
● Basic requirements
● Earthing methods
● Insulation – insulation values
● Electrical installations
● Protection and control
● Earthing systems – purpose and design
● Touch voltages and methods for calculating permitted touch voltages
● Metering and maintenance
Course participants should bring their own copies of FEF and NEK 440 with them.